Mario Carnaghi was founded in 1929 and boasts of a presence on the market of machine-tools, both in Italy and abroad, of more than 70 years.
Manufacturing facilities are located in Olgiate Olona (Northern Italy) and cover a surface of approx. 100.000 m.², of which 15.000 m.² are built area. The company employees 95 staff.
Mario Carnaghi are members of “UCIMU – SISTEMI PER PRODURRE” Association since 1960 and are authorized to use the “UCIMU” mark, a safety mark given to the most important Italian manufacturers of machine-tools.
The high accuracy and the technology of Mario Carnaghi machines of enables the company to count among its customers, some of the most important Italian and foreign companies; 50% of manufacturing is destined for abroad and Mario Carnaghi machines have been installed all over the world.
Mario Carnaghi’s manufacturing range is as follows:
• CNC-Controlled vertical lathes and vertical machining centres with single or double column, with table diameter from mm. 500 up to mm. 6.000, with possibility of table indexing and pallet-system;
• Single or double vertical lathes, with movable table or movable column;
• Conventional type vertical lathes;
• CNC-Controlled milling machines with movable columns and fixed table, "Gantry" type, of every length, with distance between columns from 1,200mm up to 6,000mm and milling power up to 120kW, for milling, boring and
• CNC-Controlled or conventional type milling machines with fixed bridge and movable table, single or double column, of every lenght and with milling width up to 5,000mm, with milling power up to 75kW, for milling, boring and drilling operations;
• High speed milling machine (table working, Gantry moving, cross beam moving types) multi axis;
• CNC-Controlled or conventional type planing machines and plano-milling machines, of every dimension;
• Milling, boring and drilling heads.
The industrial fields applications for Mario Carnaghi machine tools are mainly:
• Wind power industry
• Petrol valves
• Energy (Turbines)
• Energy (Generators A.C.)
• Mills industry
• Earth moving
• General mechanic
• Car industry (moulds)
• Mechanical transmission
• Big diesel engine
• Pipe industry
For further information, please visit www.mariocarnaghi.it