Founded in 1923 and represented in Ireland and Northern Ireland by Lister Machine Tools Ltd since 1968, Trumpf are one of the world leading companies focusing on high tech production and medical technology. Trumpf offer customers both innovative and high-quality products, as well as solutions to their problems – in sheet metal processing, laser-based production processes, electronic applications and in hospital equipment. In fiscal year 2014/2015, the company with just under 11,000 employees achieved sales of 2.8 billion Euros. Trumpf’s expertise in these fields provides the competitive edge which customers require.
Trumpf’s product lines include:
Here we focus on Trumpf’s Punch-Laser combination machines.
TRUMPF combination machines bring together punching and laser technology in one machine and use the advantages of both processing modes. Standard contours and forming are performed by the punching head; complex contours are cut with the laser. All combination machines are fully automatable.
TruMatic 3000 Fibre
The TruMatic 3000 fiber offers something unique for combination machines. It combines three technologies in one system: laser cutting, laser welding and punching. Its advantages are:
- Optimized utilization of the fiber guided TruDisk solid state laser.
- Compact and flexible installation with the TRUMPF LaserNetwork.
- High part quality and profitability especially with thin sheets.
The compact thin sheet machine as an introduction to automated combination processing of medium-sized sheets
- The TruCoax 2000 laser pproduces high quality cut edges in thin sheets up to 4 mm.
- Compact machine with a space-saving footprint
- Expandable modular automation concept for the introduction to unmanned operation
The combination of high performance and an established punch laser design for a wide variety of applications.
- Fast, universal machine for all combination processing applications
- Laser power for a variety of materials and sheet thicknesses up to 8 mm
- Modular, expandable, automatable
High-end combination machine that meets the most stringent demands for part quality, productivity and flexibility.
- Highly productive machine for fast, quality processing of combination punch / laser parts
- 4kW of laser power and the single cutting head strategy for a wide range of material types and thicknesses up to 8 mm.
- Modular, expandable automation for greater process stability and multi-part unloading
For further information on Trumpf products: