TOS Olomouc FGU 32 Universal Knee-Type Milling machine – 2010
The FGU32 type is a high efficiency production milling machine with horizontal spindle. It is designed for precision and productive milling of flat or box-section workpieces up to 250 kg weight occurring in the one-off or batch production.
The wide range of spindle speeds and feeds enables effective milling of all metals with tools made from a high speed steel or a hardmetal. The split cross table enables the longitudinal table to be swivelled about its vertical axis thereby considerably extending the technological possibilities of the machine.
- Table size 360 x 1400 mm
- Spindle with taper ISO 50
- Basis spindle speed range 31,5 – 1400 rpm
- Automatic feeds X,Y,Z (stepless)
- Handwheels in axes X,Y and Z with measuring dials – dividing 0,02 mm
- Drive for special attachment
- Climb-cut milling in longitudinal axis
- Electrical equipment for 400V/50 cycles
- Excellent condition