The diverse series of vertical machining centres of DMG MORI offer the customers a milling technology of the top class. Innovative cooling systems for maximum precision, highly efficient spindle systems for a wide range of workpieces, tool systems from small to large with quick tool changer and hightech control system of the SIEMENS, HEIDENHAIN, MITSUBISHI and FANUC make form only some of the many distinguishing features that have brought the vertical milling machines by DMG MORI to the top all over the world.
Solution-based machine for every shop floor
DMG MORI has developed the CMX V Series, with the aspiration to provide robust machines that can serve for many years to a greater number of customers. The CMX V models can handle a wide range of workpieces for all kinds of fields thanks to their great versatility. The models achieve high reliability with the meticulous design to the details, realizing the new machines that serve as the foundation for vertical machining centers.
DMC V Series
Vertical Machining Centers
- Powerful 3-axes machining
- Fixed table for hight workpiece weights up to 2,000 kg
- High dynamics, 42 m/min rapid traverse
- Basic version with 20,000 rpm speedMASTER Spindle
Rigid and precise Vertical Machining Center
- Best surface quality – highest accuracy for any machining operations
- Unprecedented rigidity and accuracy
- Ultimate hybrid structure
- Outstanding machining capability
- Unmatched high-performance spindle
- Best chip disposal solution in the industry