EHT is now a member of the Trumpf group and introduces the multi-talented guillotine shears, the Trumpf MultiCut. With its distinctive level of automation, it is highly efficient (particularly regarding serial production) and operates with absolute repeatability. The wide range of material thicknesses and lengths makes it a real all-rounder.
- Large, user-specific variety of options, combinable with automated handling system.
- Stable welded design with low-friction guidance for high dimensional accuracy and cutting quality, adjustment of the cutting gap via the blade bar.
- High number of strokes through optimized paths, settings and processes.
- Very economical due to freely selectable Standby Mode
- Uncluttered and intuitive operation, touchscreen, continuous stroke, special interface, Easy Mode, graphic display of functions, expandable material table, parallel axis positioning, teleservice, Standby Mode
- Particularly precise blade guidance thanks to vertical movement, no deformation of the blade block, 2 or 4 cutting edges per blade set, correspondingly low friction.
- Numerous options available: e.g. sheet support unit, small part slide, scrap wagon, back gauge aid, laser cutting line marking, back gauge, stacking system, retention control system.
Please use the following link for further information