- Hydraulically moving carriage of forged steel with double slides, suitably hardened, ground and protected by dust scrapers.
- Moving beam sided on the table in rigid way.
- Easy adjustable stroke distance from front side.
- Working with foot pedal or two hand control.
- Roomy side tool holder shelves beside the machine.
- Die holder pins made in alloy steel with rapid conical change, hardened and ground to obtain a strong lock.
|Workbench dimensions (mm)||620×1050|
|Mobile punch operating speed (m/min.)||470|
|Min.Max. Mobile and fixed pins height (mm)||120/370|
|Max. stroke of mobile punch (mm)||250|
|Advance and return speed(m/min.)||1750/2000|
|Mobile and fixed pins height (mm)||120|
|Mobile and fixed pins diameters (mm)||55/63|
|Max. operating pressure in hydraulic circuit||250|
|Max. operating pressure (ton)||40|
|Height of workbench from the ground(mm)||930|
|Engine Power (kW)||4|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity (lt)||70|
|Machine Width (mm)||1150|
|Machine Length (mm)||700|
|Machine Height (mm)||950|
|Machine Weight (kg)||920|