A standard feature of all 3HEL models designed and built by Faccin is the RGS side guide configuration; it minimises the distance between the points of application of the forces at play, assuring superior rolling quality and optimised machine performance.
The pyramidal bending rolls are also equipped with an MCS multi bearing system able to improve their reliability and versatility. Thanks to this system, each lower roll is fitted with 4 independent bearings that increase the load absorption capacity and aid side roll tilting when rolling cones. The MCS system also features, within the linear guides, of large roll supports with lubrication system able to effectively prevent wear of the bending roll.
The 3 roll plate bending machines of the 3HEL series are suitable to bend plates with length from 1500 to 4000 mm and thickness between 3 and 30 mm. For added versatility of use, it is possible to extend the roll shafts for fitting profile bending or tube bending rings.
- Linear guides for roll movement (RGS)
- 4 independent bearings supporting the lower rolls (MCS)
- Bearing seats with double width (WHS)
- Electronic synchronisation of roll parallelism (EPS)
- Induction hardened and polished rolls
- Digital readouts for roll position
- 3 independent motor-driven rolls
- Mobile wheel mounted control console
- Conical device
- Centralised manual lubrication (pump)
- Emergency barrier around the machine
- CE certified machine
- Profile section bending rings
- Numerical controls
- Version with vertical rolls
- Version with corrugated rolls
- Central and side supports
- Machine ready for hot rolling
- Version with planetary guides (3HEP)
- Special colours